Friday, August 12, 2011

Freebie Friday for August 12th

Wow, is it Friday already? Tina here with another sampling of Freebie Friday, arranged by me.

It's available in .png format, so you just need to right click the image and save it to your computer. I hope you enjoy it!


Janette made a very soft and feminine card with lots of little touches. The hat pin, vellum, pearls, charm, and sparkly paper really make for an interesting card.



Anita made a super adorable card with lots of color. It looks great die cut and sponged.

Here is my sample. I am loving vellum lately, I love the softness it added to this card's intense colors.


If you grab it, we'd love to see you use it. Be sure to link up in the comments if you do!

1 comment:

sandi said...

I love all the colors in the cards, fresh, cool and sweet, thank you for sharing.