Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What a long and crazy month it's been!


It's June 23rd?! WHAT!? It seems like just yesterday I was leaving for my vacation on May 29th.
That was a month ago! And while I was only gone for about 2 weeks (a little longer than anticipated due to driving across the country with a 4 year old and a 20 month old!)

I want to sincerely apologize for how behind the company has been this month.
We are now totally caught up! It seemed like everyday (though i say we, it's just me) i tried to make a bigger dent in the to do, and the catch up list, and suddenly i would look at the clock and say, how it is time for bed already?! Of course having 2 little ones and a hubby who works about 12 hours a day 6 days a week in the summer didnt help the catch up plan either.
So i really do apologize!

On a more fun note, now that everything is caught up, and the new PMS office is put together (ok, it's still partially in shambles, but we're working on it!)
The new DT is working with the current DT (we'll announce our new team on the 1st)

So what's next?! Well, my birthday is this weekend! So what am i going to do?
I'm going to offer a sale! Thats right! It's a 10% discount site wide!
You can even use it on the Celestial Possibilities makeup kit which is already $10 off it's retail price! This sale will go from now thru June 27th. Use the code JUNESAVE10 in your cart.
Whats more, i'm even going to let you use this code with other sale codes!

And now, just because i haven't posted any pretties for you to see on the blog in a bit, just a few wonderful creations from the awesome Paper Makeup Artists!





Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

These cards are great! That reminds me I need to post the cards I made with my Celestial Possibilities Kit. I loved it! When will there be more?

Andrea said...

Oh - you are a cancer, just as I ....
I would have liked you even when I applied than DT, but unfortunately, your DT is only 6 months if I have understood correctly.
The cards are all so wonderful.
Get going right now at the shop and rummage am delighted with the 10% discount.
Hugs
Andrea

FibreJunky said...

Happy birthday, Katie!!!

What gorgeous eye candy. I really need to learn how to do those single tone images. I just haven't gotten the hang of them yet.