Friday, March 19, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #20

Hey guys! It's Christi and I am SO glad to be back for this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Thank you so much to Tangii for taking my place last week. It's been a rough few weeks for me but I think the worst is behind me so *whew* or lets hope anyway. LOL!! Now for this week's challenge...

This week's guest Makeup Artist is Melyssa who is challenging us to make a card using NO layers and unlimited embellishments. Since being sick I've been in a simple mood so this challenge was a breeze for me...

You can get all the details about my Chomps seed holder on my blog.

Melyssa has BLOWN me away with her creations. Check them out...



Wowza right?! I can't even begin to gush about these cards. Simply amazing!!! Now check out more layerless cards from the Makeup Artists:

Dawn Knight
Amber Kroening
Dawn Barrett
Lisa McKinney

We would love for everyone to play along! Just add a direct link to Mr. Linky and when uploading to SCS/PCP use keyword M4TW20 so we can see them there as well. Also, be sure to have a link to our challenge in your blog blurb pretty please. :)

Have a fantastic weekend everyone and get inky!!!



2 comments:

Melyssa said...

Christi I absolutely love your card..it made me giggle!! The giant YUM is a perfect accent for the image.

Kim said...

Ok don't laugh - this is me "easing" back into stamping :)