Friday, October 30, 2009

A Few Treats For Makeup 4 the Weekend

Hi peeps!! It's Christi with another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! This week we are helping you get a head start on your holiday treats! Your challenge this week is to make any kind of treat box/bag! As many of you know, I moved into my first house this week and almost all of my stamping stuff is still in boxes. *sigh* BUT the design team has ROCKED this challenge!! Check out these yummy samples!!

Dawn Wheeler
Lisa Kind
Tangii Craine
Tina Hale

Meli Mitchell


I love each and every one of these and can't wait to get my own little treat boxes going! :)

I hope everyone can play along this week! You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps to play along but if you've got them why not use them! When you play along be sure to link up your creations to Mr. Linky using a direct link to your card and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword makeup4theweekend03 so we can see your creations there as well!!

Have a wonderful weekend and get inky!!!
Christi

No comments: