Monday, August 10, 2009

PMS Monday Is Getting A Little Sticky

Happy Monday PMSers! It's Christi with another Paper Makeup Monday challenge!! This week's challenger is Lisa McKinney who is challenging us to use stickers on our creations. I went to a birthday party at my mom's this weekend and totally forgot my camera so no creation from me BUT here are some gorgeous design team samples...

Tangii Crane

Tina Hale
Shaela Odd
Lisa McKinney
Kim Stewart
Dawn Wheeler
As always, we would LOVE for you to play along! You do not have to have PMS to play! Just link your card here by Saturday evening to be played in our sunday showoff! When you upload your creations to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC23 so we call all see your creations there as well. :)

Happy Stamping!!!


1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

wowee!! that was actually fun! thanks for the challenge. I love my cards. hehe