Monday, April 20, 2009

PMS Monday Challenge: Old Coral Sun

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? Are you guys ready for another Paper Makeup challenge? This week's challenge is a color combination from Dawn Knight: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Summer Sun, and Kraft. We understand that not everyone uses Stampin' Up! but don't let that stop you from playing along! If you need help matching colors you can go to THIS website which has all of the SU colors for you.

I had a lot of family drama this weekend so I won't have a sample for you until later this afternoon but you can check out some gorgeous samples from some of the design team...

Dawn Knight
Tina Hale
Dawn Wheeler Kim Stewart
Lisa Kind Lisa McKinney Tangii CrainThis is such a beautiful spring color combo isn't it? I hope you all can play along this week and when you do be sure to upload to Mr. Linky and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC08 so we can see your creations there as well.

Have a fantastic Monday!!

Christi



Dont forget to post your card to Mr. Linky here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW you ladies sure made that one look EASY,... I didn't think I'd like it, but WOW it's a fab combo...hope I find time to play this week.

Tina said...

Incredible job ladies!

Nancy said...

Nice job, ladies!! That's a fun color combo!!

Stef H said...

Great cards! Nice challenge. My first time playing here. Hope you like it.

Hugs,

CarlaKH said...

I got mine in! I went with simple.